Friday, August 21, 2009

Early bird gets the spatula

Woke up full of energy at 4am today. The weather was overcast and shitty, so I made breakfast, watched a couple episodes of Rob and Big and got dressed to go adventuring. First thing I did? Went downstairs and bought myself an umbrella. Ten bucks at the convenience store, and right downstairs, so I'm not complaining. I decided to walk down to the train station and get myself a little electronic pass yo use on the trains and busses. I'm going to do my best to make it over to Seoul this weekend. Word of warning: nowhere in Korea is open until sometime after 8am apparently. That's definitely something I gotta get used to. Can't find early morning food very well.
~
Ah well! I gotta go buy a spatula from a cooking wares store I found and try to get one of the transit passes, too. Wish me luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and musings are welcome. If a comment is too offensive it will be rejected at my discretion.